Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHO Jobs in Oz

Options
  • 05-05-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Can anyone point me towards decent recruitment sites/agencies for SHO jobs in Oz? Does anyone have any experience of the process?

I'm looking to go straight after intern year with a preference for Sydney.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

51533823 wrote: »
    Can anyone point me towards decent recruitment sites/agencies for SHO jobs in Oz? Does anyone have any experience of the process?

I'm looking to go straight after intern year with a preference for Sydney.

Have a look through old threads on this, it's harder and harder to get jobs in Australia since they've become self sufficient for doctors. Harder again in the larger cities.

That said, it's not impossible. Try contacting the hospitals directly (SVH, Westmead, PoW etc), I went with Challis back in the day. Head Medical also worth a look (though I think they're doing more NZ jobs these days).

Advertisement