Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost form..(Had 7 days to post from last Tuesday!!)

Options
  • 05-05-2013 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

As title suggest this form was for stamps and the hours im working which I was to give to my employer...Gave it to him Tuesday, went to him Friday morning to collect and post so it would be in Tuesday and hes said hes lost it :eek: :mad: What will i do ...?? I remember reading on the from that unless returned within 7 days which claim would be thrown out....I clearly told him this but he managed to lose it !! What will i do ?? WIll my local social welfare office be able to supply this or will I have to go into town or just call them up ?? HELP ASAP :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

Contact your local Social Welfare Office as soon as possible and let them know that you need more time. The main thing is that you keep in touch as they can't keep claims open indefinitely.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭abcdef1

TheBeach wrote: »
    Contact your local Social Welfare Office as soon as possible and let them know that you need more time. The main thing is that you keep in touch as they can't keep claims open indefinitely.

Ok, Thanks for that info...Where will I get another form asap do you know ??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭abcdef1

The form is a UP 16 4/10 is what I have been told...Anyone know if I can get this off my local social welfare officer as its an hour drive into town to the social welfare office ?? Thanks !

Advertisement