Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia lumia battery dead, phone dead!

• 05-05-2013 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

i have anokia lumia 800 and i was just about to get it unlocked but you need the imei number from the phone so when i went to turn on my phone it had ran out of battery and died but it wouldnt restart i know that this has happened to many people and it only vibrates but nothing else. i got the battery replaced or i should say i replaced it my self it vibrated again but nothing happened. any suggestions on how to get it going again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The IMEI is on the sim tray if you need that.

Microsoft say try this

Turning your phone off and then back on may resolve the issue.

To restart your phone, press and hold the Power button until you see Slide down to power off, then flick down. After it’s off, press to turn on your phone again.

If this restart sequence doesn’t work for your phone, try one of the following options:
    Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds. After it’s off, press to turn on your phone again.
    If your phone has a replaceable battery, remove and reinsert the battery located under your phone’s back panel. Press to turn on your phone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 evanbeaulieu

ya thats the thing the phone wont turn back on and i want to know is there a reboot or factory reset because ive trieed the hold down the power with the bottom volume button and camera button but it doesnt do anything

Advertisement