Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any paranormal experiences ?

Options
  • 05-05-2013 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

I've only had one so far in my 27 years on this earth . Well at least I am 95 percent sure of what I heard/experienced .. I work as a security guard and one night i heard the very distinctive noise of horses hooves clip cloping along on a Tarmac or cobble road .. The thing that made this strange was the fact that it was the middle of the night , and there was no horses or Tarmac or cobble road around . It was coming from a section of forestry ,,literally 50yards from where I was standing .. It lasted for 15 minutes and faded off into the distance . It wasn't a scary experience , but more a , am I really hearing this experience.. So phantom horses to start us off ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

try camping at the hellfire club in south dublin / wicklow, You'll hear all sorts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

mad turnip wrote: »
    try camping at the hellfire club in south dublin / wicklow, You'll hear all sorts :)

Would u believe its a campsite I do security on lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82221659

This should keep you up for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

I saw a ghost in a wheelchair.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ladysarastro

Colash wrote: »
    Would u believe its a campsite I do security on lol :)

Since when has there been security at the hellfire club? More like homeless drug addicts and scobies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Colash wrote: »
    I've only had one so far in my 27 years on this earth . Well at least I am 95 percent sure of what I heard/experienced .. I work as a security guard and one night i heard the very distinctive noise of horses hooves clip cloping along on a Tarmac or cobble road .. The thing that made this strange was the fact that it was the middle of the night , and there was no horses or Tarmac or cobble road around . It was coming from a section of forestry ,,literally 50yards from where I was standing .. It lasted for 15 minutes and faded off into the distance . It wasn't a scary experience , but more a , am I really hearing this experience.. So phantom horses to start us off ;)

That was just someone knocking two coconut halves together!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

I used to see naked ghosts,now none of them have legs and seem to fly

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

I was staying in a house in Limerick one night about 5 years ago just in after a night out. My host had told me that the place was prone to weird noises and the like. But at around 4 in the morning I heard was sounded like a toddler taking 8-12 rapid steps on the second floor like when they are just learning to walk. Now it wasnt pipes rattling or anyone else moving around. But it was unnerving thats the closest one I have not much of a story I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

hefferboi wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82221659

This should keep you up for a few weeks.

Yeh end this thread , if you want your balls to shrivel up and hair to fall out read this thread!!

I spent days reading this thread and slept with the light on every night for ages. :D

Read this thread if you want a taste

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/247/b/7/scary_stories_by_thegendra-d2y056f.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

all in your head....it's your imagination preferring to give irrational explanations for rational events

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

there's some great documentaries on youtube about Irish hauntings, I tried to find the best one but it has been removed.

I've always wanted to go ghost hunting but never could persuade anyone to join me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

Here's a photo that I took while at Skipton Castle. I hope that I can post it.

Can you see the face and the body? It is in the right bottom corner.

It is a figure of a man bending over. You can see his head, eyes, and even a mustache. You see his back and two arms as if he is bending to pick something up. Finally, you also see his legs bending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Hownowcow

It is a figure of a man bending over. You can see his head, eyes, and even a mustache. You see his back and two arms as if he is bending to pick something up. Finally, you also see his legs bending.

No

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

All I can see is a smudge on your lens :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

tim3000 wrote: »
    I was staying in a house in Limerick one night about 5 years ago just in after a night out. My host had told me that the place was prone to weird noises and the like. But at around 4 in the morning I heard was sounded like a toddler taking 8-12 rapid steps on the second floor like when they are just learning to walk. Now it wasnt pipes rattling or anyone else moving around. But it was unnerving thats the closest one I have not much of a story I know.

Birds running on the roof sound similar....

As above, thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement