Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruised Toenail HELP!!!

Options
  • 04-05-2013 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Hey, so in February I was playing a soccer match for my club and my left toe began to hurt a lot. When I went home there was a blue/purple/black bruise on the big toe. It was hurting a lit for like 4 days then the pain went. I thought the bruise would go away but now I am in May and the same blue/purple bruise is there. And recently I can see a white curve appear which I suspect is the new nail growing underneath.

I need help. How long will it take for the toenail to just fall of. OR should I get it taken out by a doctor in hospital. Does getting your toenail out hurt.

I NEED HELP/ADVICE. thanks :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Seriously, dude, you hurt yourself in February, and you're not better yet in May!

At what point do you think it might dawn on you that it's time to see a Doctor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

please read the forum charter and sticky re medical advice.

also, please dont post the same post in different fora, it's against site rules

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement