Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 7ft high shed

Options
  • 04-05-2013 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

I am hoping to purchase a power rack in the next few days and buy a shed to accommodate it - problem is it demands a high and wide shed. (roughly 7ft ceiling height and 13 wide x 9 deep).

I am on a budget of about 600 euro for the shed - my main goal is to get the ceiling height right as this is paramount.

Has anyone come across a shed such as this?. I have been mainly looking at metal sheds to keep the cost down, but most are deeper than wide..

Thanks for any assistance here.

Cheers,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

think abwood make sheds to order. But may only be wood?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Watters garden sheds in Ardee do made to measure sheds... wood and metal and they would deliver to dublin.

Reason i recommend them is that we got one built to our spec and they had no problem doing it.

Advertisement