Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol Lawnmower (Woodies)

Options
  • 04-05-2013 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/Pro-Lawn-Plus-Self-Propelled-Petrol-Mower/8743/4.0.0

Was €329.99 down to €229.99

Got one of these yesterday. The bag is a little on the small size but apart from that it seems like a great machine.

Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower
    46cm(18") Cutting Width
    190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
    46cm Metal Deck
    Single Action Height Adjuster
    1 Year Guarantee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Might be worth reading:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055366993

Made by shanghai warrior industrial co. engine is grand, deck is very thin so you need to keep it clean. The rest of the mower is chinese plastic ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Seems solid enough to me, it's bought and used now so we'll find out soon enough I suppose!! Cheers for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭SeamusFX

Just watch the wheels. I got one of those a few a years in the middle of summer and the following spring the wheels fell off. Warranty was up and Woodies and no one supplies replacement wheels. Other than that it's grand, but a lawnmower without wheels is useless. When the 1st wheel came off I was luck enough to find a 2nd hand replacement, but I wasn't so lucky when the 2nd wheel fell off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

the 20 inch model in woodies is better one it has a bigger grass bag the steel deck is stronger made also the wheels. it dearer but u pay for wat u get

Advertisement