Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinique Moisture Surge - Cheaper Alternative?

Options
  • 04-05-2013 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've used Clinigue Moisture Surge for a few years and find it great, however am wondering if there are any cheaper alternatives. I've combination skin that's quite sensitive, and some creams can be too heavy. Recently I tried No 7 Essential Moisture but it was too heavy and didn't leave my skin feeling refreshed.

Any suggestions? I want something hydrating that won't clog my pores!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I tried a Garnier moisture rescue gel (sample) in New York last year and thought it was quite similar, no idea if you can get it in Ireland, have you tried buying your moisture surge online?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭quinevere

vichy aqualia thermal light cream designed for sensitive combination skin very good - you'd probably be able to get a sample to try if you go to a vichy counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Kerryite

Thanks for the tips - I'll have a look at Granier & Vichy. I have bought the Moisture Surge from strawberrynet in the past but it's still €50. Am trying to save a few quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

If you know anyone going to the states Clinique is dirt cheap out there- a third of the price easily plus they are great for giving out samples....

Advertisement