Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Essays

Options
  • 04-05-2013 2:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

What essay titles have you prepared and how many do we need to know for each topic altogether? A list of essay titles would be really helpful right now. Sorry if this isn't okay to ask... I wasn't sure for personal reasons whether or not I was going to sit the exams and only in the last few months I've decided to. I'm doing the Leaving on my own and not sure where to start in history. I'm doing European retreat from empire and the aftermath 1945-1990, Movements for political and social reform 1870-1914, The pursuit of sovereignty and the impact of partition 1912-1949, Dictatorship and democracy in Europe, 1920-1945. (higher level)
    Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated : )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Lena137 wrote: »
    What essay titles have you prepared and how many do we need to know for each topic altogether? A list of essay titles would be really helpful right now. Sorry if this isn't okay to ask... I wasn't sure for personal reasons whether or not I was going to sit the exams and only in the last few months I've decided to. I'm doing the Leaving on my own and not sure where to start in history. I'm doing European retreat from empire and the aftermath 1945-1990, Movements for political and social reform 1870-1914, The pursuit of sovereignty and the impact of partition 1912-1949, Dictatorship and democracy in Europe, 1920-1945. (higher level)
    Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated : )
    have a look here - you might find it useful

http://leavingcerthistory.net/

Advertisement