Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live gold unlocked for the weekend

Options
  • 03-05-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

exactly what it says on the tin - free from 3rd to the 5th for those unfortunates that havent an XBOX live account - you can see what you are missing:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

clevtrev wrote: »
    exactly what it says on the tin - free from 3rd to the 5th for those unfortunates that havent an XBOX live account - you can see what you are missing:D

A bunch of childish obese American teenagers calling everyone on it tards and the n-word, I think I'll pass thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

Stinicker wrote: »
    A bunch of childish obese American teenagers calling everyone on it tards and the n-word, I think I'll pass thanks!

If it wasn't for xbox live I'd never have found out how promiscuous my mother is :D
    cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

Can you play with guests in games like Halo and cod for the free weekend? It says for the people signed in as guests to sign in with a live gamertag.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Stinicker wrote: »

or lads who just seem to go mmmmnnnnzzzzzzzzzhhhhhggggggmmmmmzzzzzzzooooo
    the whole time lol

but you can turn all that off. thanks OP

• Advertisement
Advertisement