Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orthodontist in Dublin or Carlow

Options
  • 03-05-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi Guys

Im a 28 year old male and looking to get some braces on the old gnashers.. I came close to getting them before on just my top set of teeth but after getting a consultation was quoted over four grand for ceramics on my top arch front six teeth only. I was told i would only need them for 6months as I wasn't a serious case,i also could have went with the invisalign option.. Personally I thought the price was a bit steep and never really went shopping anywhere else..

Obviously we don't want to name orthodontists in here but i would be very grateful if perhaps some adults who have got similar work done before can maybe PM me a recommendation.

Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

celticsfan wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Im a 28 year old male and looking to get some braces on the old gnashers.. I came close to getting them before on just my top set of teeth but after getting a consultation was quoted over four grand for ceramics on my top arch front six teeth only. I was told i would only need them for 6months as I wasn't a serious case,i also could have went with the invisalign option.. Personally I thought the price was a bit steep and never really went shopping anywhere else..

Obviously we don't want to name orthodontists in here but i would be very grateful if perhaps some adults who have got similar work done before can maybe PM me a recommendation.

Cheers:D

Pm sent

Advertisement