Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Fieldtrip

Options
  • 03-05-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, i'm repeating the leaving cert this year.I did biology last year and went on the field trip now i am studying biology again i wasn't planning on going on the field trip again, i like my one from last year. my sister just said to me that i have to go so i'm worrying about it now .I know i should have asked but for some reason i just presumed i wasn't going .Does anyone know if i have to go on the trip again? its on wednesday so any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

We haven't gone on an ecology field trip at all......We're just going to learn the experiment seeing as having actually done the experiment counts for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

We haven't gone on an ecology field trip at all......We're just going to learn the experiment seeing as having actually done the experiment counts for nothing.

phew ok sounds good for me then :P thank you :)

Advertisement