Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorbike mechanic in beaumont

Options
  • 03-05-2013 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi there,

I have some problems with my bike and because I was not happy with my last mechanic I am looking for someone else. I got number from my friend to Joe Wall based in Beaumont however number does not work anymore. My friend moved out from Dublin some time ago so he cannot really help me with this as old number is all what he have.

Is anybody here deal with Joe and could share a current number? I am looking for some who will look after my bike like it is his own and this exactly what my friend said about Joe. Also at the same time is not crazy expensive.
    I am sick of mechanics who take 50 motorbikes for repair and at the end of the day they don't do proper job of any of them.

Any help would be great.

thanks in advance,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 blastamasta

Ok looks like nobody know/deal with Joe so let me ask another question. Could you recommend anyone who is honest and put some "heart" it to this not only way of earning money?

Let me know as weather is picking up and I don't want to miss next ride out with you guys.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I know Joe well, I'll PM you his number. Dead sound, dead straight guy. You know his location?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 blastamasta

Cienciano wrote: »
    I know Joe well, I'll PM you his number. Dead sound, dead straight guy. You know his location?

Great!!! Big thanks for that. :)

Advertisement