Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urbany Decay Vault

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Feidhlim

I think I'll just get her flowers in Lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

€290 for some pencils, anyone got a gold plated pencil sharpener to go with this? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

chris85 wrote: »
    €290 for some pencils, anyone got a gold plated pencil sharpener to go with this? :D:D

But they used to be €700, what a bargain they are now at €290 !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Feidhlim wrote: »
    I think I'll just get her flowers in Lidl

Only if the dinner is of restaurant quality tonight though! ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

johnf26 wrote: »
    Hi guys picked this up for the misses today only 50 of these were made and sold in US and i think 40 was sent out for Ireland and UK these a very limited editions to buy each pencil would cost about 700e in total so 290e is really good, these will sell out fast.

http://www.debenhams.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10052_10001_123932029199_-1

Erm...

Ok why... seriously?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Achilles wrote: »
    Erm...

Ok why... seriously?

why?why not...my partner loves her make up etc im sure if your partner new anything about good brand makeup they would realize its a bargin and limited edition...its like us getting a new limited edition xbox or playstation as to makeup is to a woman well some women

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Thanks op bought them.
    Auctioning off each pencil right now on ebay.

Suckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Fair play to ye OP, thinking of your oh. Don't worry, nobody here is going to understand what an item like that means, they mostly would have no clue of the price of makeup in the first instance. 'Omg stupid wimmins paying hundreds of euros on pencils' they declare whilst sitting surrounded by anime figurines and limited edition games and box sets.
    Allyall wrote: »
    Thanks op bought them.
    Auctioning off each pencil right now on ebay.

Suckers.

You would probably make more money selling it as a whole since it's a very sought after limited edition piece ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Mine just arrived! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

To be fair I actually thought that they were colouring pencils.

Also excuse you I don't collect anime figurines I'm not 12.... pfft. Power Rangers, Star Trek and Doctor Who stuff though? Ok you have me there! :P

Anyway if it's a makeup gift set then fair enough I actually understand the price tag now, don't worry I know all about how expensive decent makeup can get... I've been well educated by that fact by my girlfriend. I still don't understand how somebody can pay €40 for a foundation thingy but I at least get that it's the quality that you're paying for.

My initial reaction was honestly when I thought that they were just colouring pencils, I thought you were mental paying that much! I get it now though, kinda wish I had the cash on me right now to get her a gift set like this myself.

Ahh well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Theses are all sold out now didnt take long

Advertisement