Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Far Cry 3 - £14.99 (1760 points) on XBOX LIVE (UK marketplace only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

Do you have to use the new account to play this then? And will it be available to me permanently if I buy it using a UK account?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Once it's downloaded you can play with any account

I forget if I had to use a UK postcode to set this up, but if you do just use "BT11AA" - everyone's favourite Northern Ireland postcode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Mmmm wonder what the Hungarian price is?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

sweetie wrote: »
    Mmmm wonder what the Hungarian price is?

nobody cares

• Registered Users Posts: 13,639 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tiroskan

Just made a UK account and bought it through my paypal account, no problem. Won't have a chance to download until next week since my xbox is in another county, but I've used a different UK account (Which I've since lost the details to.) to download stuff off the Rock Band Network before and then played it on my Irish account, so can't foresee any problems. :) Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Boogietime wrote: »
    nobody cares

Whoosh...

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Tiroskan wrote: »
    Just made a UK account and bought it through my paypal account, no problem. Won't have a chance to download until next week since my xbox is in another county, but I've used a different UK account (Which I've since lost the details to.) to download stuff off the Rock Band Network before and then played it on my Irish account, so can't foresee any problems. :) Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance. Basically set up a new account thru the PC and select UK.
    Log into my xbox with new profile and download it. It becomes playable by all users of that console?

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

I've signed up using English details, but in order to get by security it needs to text me a code... Unfortunately, I made that up. Any help?

Edit: Just had to add a second email as opposed to a phone number.

Advertisement