Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy a one4all voucher worth €15 or more, get Setanta for 3 months (€5 connection fee)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,863 ✭✭✭Soarer

For your own sanity, don't do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

Soarer wrote: »
    For your own sanity, don't do it!

Pourquoi??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Is an post offering a three month free promotion with Setanta again? Saw a poster in the GPO today but was too high up for me to read properly

It might have been an old poster, the last Setanta promo ended 29th February 2012: http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Money+Matters/Billpay/Setanta+Sports+Promotion.htm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Wheres the bargain alert??

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

If its the same offer I got bout 3 years ago its a serious bargain. Through the irish independent I got setanta for 3 months for a fiver. Cancelled after the 3 months and got it for another 3 months for 5 a month. Had it for over a year at that price, granted the premiership was on the majority of the time. Just had to threaten to cancel ever 3 months.

• Advertisement

paddy147 wrote: »
    Wheres the bargain alert??

Here:

http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/competitions+and+promotions/postevent
    Dublin Horse Show -
    1/2 Price Family Ticket
    More Infomation

Trabolgan -
    15% Off Day Pass
    More Infomation
    Jameson Irish Wiskey -
    20% Off Distillery Tour
    More Information
    Jameson Irish Wiskey -
    Only €30 per person for Clann Day Out Package
    More Information
    Irish Greyhound Board -
    €10 Family Ticket
    More Information
    Guinness Storehouse -
    10% Off Adult Admission and Meals
    More Information
    Pallas Karting -
    20% Off Advanced 1500m Track
    More Information
    Pallas Karting -
    20% Off Family 500m Track
    More Information
    Setanta Sports -
    3 Months Free
    More Information
    KBowl -
    One Hour only €20
    More information
    Irish National Stud -
    2 for 1 Full Price Adult Tickets
    More Information
    Aquadome -
    20% Off Adult Admission
    More Information
    Gateway Leisure -
    1/2 Price Family Bowling for 1 Hour
    More Information
    Gateway Leisure -
    1/2 Price Entry to Kids Island Adventure
    More Information
    ODD.ie -
    1/2 Price Family Fun Activity Package, €25
    More Information ODD.ie -
    €50 Rage Buggy Racing
    More Information
    Birr Castle Demense -
    2 for 1 Adult Tickets
    More Information
    Mevagh Dive Centre -
    25% Off PADI Course for 2 people
    More Information
    Loughcrew -
    1/2 Price Family Ticket
    More Information

Hey good find Blue Crystal. The Setanta offer is back on after all! :) But this time you need to buy the (dreaded) One4All Gift Voucher .... :( The Setanta Offer can be redeemed between 1 May 2013 - 31 July 2013.
    To be eligible to participate in the Post Events promotion, you must buy a One4all Gift Card or a One4All Gift Voucher with a minimum value of €15 (fifteen euro) in one transaction between the 1st May 2013 and the 31st May 2013 (inclusive) at participating Post Offices. For a full list of participating post offices see www.anpost.ie/PostEvents .

I think I remember seeing a similar €5 Setanta offer in an online ad, on the Betfair web site. I might be mistaken though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Thats a good find.:)

The lad in my local post office whom I ask,knew nothing of it.:pac:

Can you use one 4 all vouchers to buy prize bonds?

If so you could buy 25eur voucher, change it to prize bonds, and redeem the bonds then; effectively it would only cost the 5euro connection fee

paddy147 wrote: »
    Thats a good find.:)

The lad in my local post office whom I ask,knew nothing of it.:pac:

List of post offices participating:
    http://www.anpost.ie/NR/rdonlyres/3B494FE6-CD68-4290-9C93-A0CC17277557/6989/ListofPOsPDF.pdf

• Advertisement

I know most of you'll probably already know this but .... if anyone does take up this offer, I'd spend that voucher ASAP. There's been many companies going bust and leaving gift card holders high and dry ....

Oracle wrote: »
    I know most of you'll probably already know this but .... if anyone does take up this offer, I'd spend that voucher ASAP. There's been many companies going bust and leaving gift card holders high and dry ....

One4all is backed by An Post isnt it? Cant see too much trouble there?

But I agree spend as soon as possible!

One4all is backed by An Post isnt it? Cant see too much trouble there?

But I agree spend as soon as possible!
    Yeah they're a subsidiary of An Post but also a private limited company. There was a rumour about the financial viability of One4All recently, although An Post issued a denial. Also, slight fly in the ointment, there's a €2 fee to buy a One4All gift card or voucher: http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_FAQs_Card.aspx

Oracle wrote: »
    Yeah they're a subsidiary of An Post but also a private limited company. There was a rumour about the financial viability of One4All recently, although An Post issued a denial. Also, slight fly in the ointment, there's a €2 fee to buy a One4All gift card or voucher: http://www.one4all.ie/One4all_FAQs_Card.aspx

Cheers for that

Still a good deal especially for buying anything in argos

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Is Setanta showing the premier league next season? if so this is great and I can redeem it on 31/7/13 and get it for three months then (if I remember!) . Thanks for the heads up!

Advertisement