Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 301

Options
  • 02-05-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hey all

I've been tracking the Nokia 301 as a present for my brothers birthday (May 5th). Anyway according to gsmarena its been released in Europe since April but I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Has anyone an idea of a release date? Guy in Meteor was very short with me today about it, just said "Nope dont know it." and moved onto the next customer.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Never heard of it will you mentioned it. Where did you hear about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Edg3

Its part of a big tado from Nokia, its a budget phone (i heard retailing at 65euro) and its like an entry level phone but has alot of the features a smart phone would have, but with buttons.

I came across it on the Nokia website and I read some reviews of it online since then.

Advertisement