Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes: CremeEgg icecream cones €1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The hugeness of the poster was like an announcement.. I could hear the trumpets... :D

Made me want one more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Advertising works!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

It does indeed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Right..., never heard of these! would it be sad to set an alarm to remind me to get them..? ah, who cares.. they look savage! ha..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Holy crap, this is probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen. It's our generation's Moon landing. One small step for man, one giant, delicious, goo-ey bite for mankind.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Tempting treat for the sunny long weekend

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

I don't want to be poo-pooing a deal someone went to the effort of posting but....

I love creme eggs and I love Cornettos, but I really don't like these.

If anyone is planning on stocking up on them, just make sure you taste them first

Advertisement