Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting RWC tickets

Options
  • 02-05-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

Yes I know they won't likely be available until next year.

I'm wondering what's the usual way of going about getting tickets (never having done so before)...

I've a hankering to go to the Ireland V Italy match (nearly as much to see the stadium as the match! ;) ) and I'm curious how to get them... Is there a presale for supporters club members? Do they even go on general sale?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

For the last RWC you had to 'apply' for them a few months before they went on sale, you applied for the countries pool games and they get back to you later, you can add QF and semi's on also. I was 100% successful for the NZ games, and seeing as there'll be a lot more seats for this one I can imagine availability shouldn't be an issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

You could buy packs for each country - Ireland , Wales etc

or you could buy packs for each stadium - all games in Twickers, etc

if you bought the QF add on for the countries, you bought a ticket for both QFs the country could get to.

Advertisement