Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Personal Insolvency Seminar

Options
  • 02-05-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

If i'm not allowed post this please delete but there is a free seminar on personal debt issues, personal insolvency in Ireland and UK Bankruptcy.

Its on 14th May 2013 in the Dunraven Arms, Adare Co Limerick.

You can find the details here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

Its also been approved for 1.5 CPD hours

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What is your current level of Debt?
    •Do not want to disclose
    •Under €100k
    •€100k - €249k
    •€250k - €499k
    •€500k - €749k
    •Over €1m
    •Other

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bankguy

Thanks for the heads up. I have registered for the seminar. Looks interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

snubbleste wrote: »
    What is your current level of Debt?
    •Do not want to disclose
    •Under €100k
    •€100k - €249k
    •€250k - €499k
    •€500k - €749k
    •Over €1m
    •Other

:eek:

I think the majority of people would be in the 250k-499k bracket ...

Your mortgage is a debt after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I detect some form of scam, or possibly scamola.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I detect some form of scam, or possibly scamola.

It's being run by a Financial Services company, and to be honest it smacks of free advertising for them.

Thread reported. Not a B.A.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

It's being run by a Financial Services company, and to be honest it smacks of free advertising for them.

Thread reported. Not a B.A.

Maybe its being run by FF.

How to completely fcuk up a country and still act like they did nothing wrong....:pac:

It's not an attempt at free advertising as its being advertised on local newspapers and there will be a piece on newstalk this sunday morning. I said initially if I could not post it delete it.

People are genuinely struggling with debt and its a free seminar to help guide them on the options which are available to them, including UK bankruptcy which might be an option for some. The calibre of speakers is quality, so come along if interested.

Not sure where Mountjoy Muggers response went as he said

""Put it in an appropriate forum then. Maybe the regional (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=178) ones covering the area."

I put it in bargain alerts as it was a free seminar but feel free to move it to the above forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

dricko_lim wrote: »
    Not sure where Mountjoy Muggers response went as he said

""Put it in an appropriate forum then. Maybe the regional (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=178) ones covering the area."

I put it in bargain alerts as it was a free seminar but feel free to move it to the above forum.

I removed it because I felt I was wasting my time debating the issue.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement