Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii U £100 euro off the R.R.P at Asda Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Basic pack is £149 on amazon with free delivery to Ireland

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004Y59P3A/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1367516143&sr=1-15&pi=SL75

• Registered Users Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Still wouldn't want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

So tempted to jump on this price....great lineup coming, glad i didnt at launch anyway! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Rumours at some Japanese event/show on Monday night were that there is a lot more to come with the Wii U.

If that is true, will they shoot back up in price when they're a wanted product...?

I might get one. Once the Wii was modded it became one of my favourite things that i own.
    I feel bad for Nintendo, i wouldn't like to see them go the same route as Sega, but most people don't even know what the Wii-U is. A lot don't even know it exists. The marketing for it has been very poor.

And all the complaints about the RAM not being able to handle the game menu etc... isn't going to help. But that was a big oversight. If i was getting one, i'd get one of the new ones.

EDIT.

Is it not €130 delivered from an Italian site? Did I imagine that. I have a vague recollection of somebody posting it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

yeah most people thought it was just an extra gizmo for the wii, nintendo have even went so far as to send wii users a message explaining what the Wii U is

• Advertisement
Advertisement