Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal Studios Dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hows a going guys, looking for a little help. Just joined a band recently (only starting out) and we're looking for a place to rehearse. Anybody know of a good spot on the Northside? I recently heard an ad on Nova for a studio but I've never tried them. We have our own gear so we're only looking for a decent room really but with good acoustics. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I'm a total "Nube" to this site so I apologise in advance if I come across a bit slow in responding. Nice 1, Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MarkAGB4L

Place looks great man but its a bit too far for us, thanks again though, nice 1

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MarkAGB4L

Went to Soundwaves in Blanch in the end. Deadly spot, got a room the next day after calling. Give me a shout if you need their details guys, it was great. All their gear was brand new as well.

Advertisement