Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Origin SSD 512GB - from €145 - Available for Pre-Order [Amazon France]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

JPY 265000 / EUR 2000 on Amazon Japan?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

MuffinsDa wrote: »
    JPY 265000 / EUR 2000 on Amazon Japan?!

I don't know, but i doubt it. Haven't a clue how Yen works, I'd say comma/decimal goes elsewhere for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

Went for it... probably a misprice, but worth a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

cheers OP - went for it too...worth a punt!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

Shag it I'm in too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

Would these work in a regular acer laptop? i see they say dell etc on the side

Would these work in a regular acer laptop? i see they say dell etc on the side

Yes, they are standard SATA drives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Pre-order = get an email notification when it becomes available? Or am I missing something here.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Looks like this one. Same dell model. Says SATA-300 tho

http://uk.insight.com/en-gb/apps/productpresentation/index.php?product_id=0001745261

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭long_b

user2011 wrote: »
    Pre-order = get an email notification when it becomes available? Or am I missing something here.

Yup - it's just a pre order (as as stated by OP)

• Advertisement

long_b wrote: »
    Yup - it's just a pre order (as as stated by OP)

I read the OP, pre-ordering is placing an order for the item which I'm not allowed too do.

I'll just be notified with an email when it's available too order.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭ablelocks

user2011 wrote: »
    I read the OP, pre-ordering is placing an order for the item which I'm not allowed too do.

I'll just be notified with an email when it's available too order.

yeah I got this too, and it looks like we're too late for an actual order on any of the items.

op did say that the pre-order for the first item ended as he was posting this....

I got this:

"Thank you for your order Mr xxxxx
    Estimated delivery date: We will notify you by email when we have an estimated delivery time for this article. It will be sent separately. You can at any time cancel your order for this item."

ablelocks wrote: »
    yeah I got this too, and it looks like we're too late for an actual order on any of the items.

op did say that the pre-order for the first item ended as he was posting this....

Yeah I was on the second row of links so was kinda hoping they were still available. Looks like all are gone now with only email notifications.

Early bird I am never.

I'm not sure what's going on. The links i posted are now sold out, o i marked as expired..

But,

This one for a DELL is still available at €189
    http://www.amazon.fr/Origin-Storage-DELL-512MLC-NB58-Disque-Portable/dp/B009MXKKFG/

and this
    512GB 3.5" version for €132.21
    http://www.amazon.fr/Origin-Storage-DELL-256MLC-F19-Desktop-OptiPlex/dp/B00BJAWK26/

If you search Amazon France, Italy and any others for Origin Storage SSD you should get more hits.

I am looking at something at the minute.
    It's an SSD in a CD Drive for Laptops?

It was posted here on April 5th. So it may not be a misprice. I've ordered 2 anyway. But it still doesn't seem right.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

this won't be shipped - just got this email in French (translated it using google translate)...

Hello,

We inform you that the article 'Origin Storage HP-512MLC-NB36 Portable Flash Disk SSD 2.5 "HP EliteBook 2560p/8460p/8470p/8470w/8560p/8570p/8570w/8760w/8770w/ProBook 4330w/4530w/4540s / 512 GB SATA 4730s' you have chosen on Amazon.fr has been an error in pricing.

We were forced to remove this item from your selection for the sale of this it would have led to erroneous price a sale at a loss, which is prohibited by law.

Know that your bank account has not been debited for this article.

Amazon.fr makes every effort to ensure that each customer receives a high quality service and the best deals. Please kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Amazon.fr
    http://www.amazon.fr

Please note that this information message was sent from an address that can not receive e-mails. Thank you not to answer.

Ya Booooooooooo... I just saw my email.

Same as above.
    Ah well.

Advertisement