Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths Toys - 20% Off

Options
  • 02-05-2013 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Smyths Toys are doing 20% the latest marked price on all Outdoor and Baby Lines until Tuesday..according to the site its available online and instore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Code or just built in the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

No Code required. Its a further 20% off marked prices. So your discount is taken at the till. I have just bough an item that was half price with an additional 20% off. Someone is going to be happy this weekend!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 Spurtacus

Thanks, time to stock up for the kids parties.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Delighted with this. Was going back on Tuesday to get basket ball ring and stand. Might try and rearrange to go it at weekend now . Bb ring is out door but not marked S being reduced but it might be I hope :)
    Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

Thanks, was heading in to pick up a crib tomorrow, just saved 20 quid plus x amount of hassle buying it online!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Thanks op. Just got my babys first birthday present done!
    3 months early but savings saving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Nice to see they are dropping the prices a little bit during the quiet months... makes up for the steep prices come christmas!

Advertisement