Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car valet in limerick please help

Options
  • 02-05-2013 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi i just bought a new (to me) car that needs a full valet & not seeing anything up to date for a place in limerick to get it done reasonably - anyone know anyplace thats good but reasonable? asap :) thanks

Comments

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Premier Car Valeting in Coonagh.

They are good to deal with.

They did a fabulous job on my car a few years ago when one of the kids developed a vomiting bug while IN the car.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

^ This, will cost €120 for full valet inside & out but car will be gleaming afterwards, got mine done recently there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Got mine done last year in the Valeting place in the car park between Thomas St and Roches St. Very pleased with the result and the cost was around the same as naughtysmurf paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

thanks so much for the replies - great help :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

+1 for Tony at Premier Car Valeting in Coonagh.

no connection to the business, just a satisfied customer (and I'm picky!!)
    best 120 Euro you will ever spend.

• Site Banned Posts: 638 ✭✭✭imurdaddy

+1 for premier

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭daveob007

place on ennis rd next to green apple petrol station,top class and good prices

• Registered Users Posts: 1 grainneb

Had my car done at Premier Valet in Coonagh and its a super job. 3 messy kids and car looks like new after it. Well worth the money!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Just to throw in a mention for the guy next to Supermacs on the Ennis Road, have been there a few times and always very pleased! Would highly recommend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hope it's ok to bump this thread but I thought it might be handy to keep all the recommendations on one thread. These seem to be all city based options above but I'm looking for any recommendations for car valeting service in west Limerick? Preferably up around Abbeyfeale or Newcastle West?

Any used MX Car Valeting? They seem to be based in Newcastle West but I haven't heard of them before?

http://mxvaleting.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I am friends with on Facebook - you should check out the stuff he has done, he does a really good job and is AG qualified too

https://www.facebook.com/mxvaleting?fref=ts

Mc Love wrote: »
    I am friends with on Facebook - you should check out the stuff he has done, he does a really good job and is AG qualified too

https://www.facebook.com/mxvaleting?fref=ts

Cheers. No idea what AG qualified means, but the cars look shiny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

There is a livingsocial deluxe car valet on offer at the moment, think it is for some place in patrickswell. magic car wash its called. 29 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Itsdacraic wrote: »

AutoGlym its a car cleaning product

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I think it means they trained with Autoglym

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

phill106 wrote: »
    There is a livingsocial deluxe car valet on offer at the moment, think it is for some place in patrickswell. magic car wash its called. 29 euro.

Got one of these so called bargain valets before (not from the same establishment) but you really get what you pay for. A proper valet costs a lot more than €29 especially when an agent like livingsocial take their cut from the €29 too. Better off doing it yourself at that rate imo and you get a bit more satisfaction from it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

http://www.autoglymprofessional.com/Images/file/training%20info%20doc.pdf

You would be shown the best and safest way to valet a vehicle
    Their is a small bit of machine polishing on that course also

They clean everything there from Ferrari 458 to Honda Integras

Autoglym are one of the best know car care product manufacturers on the market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Resurrecting an old thread here, but anybody got anymore suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menu14

Hello,
    Looking to get my car done. Have had a sheading dog travelling up and down to cork for about a year. The car itself isn't messy but there is dog hairs all over it. Where would do this for a reasonable price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Just so you know, pet hair removal is a labor intensive job so don't be surprised if you get quoted more than you hoped for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭menu14

I went to the fella beside Supermacs on the Ennis Road and he is charging me standard price so happy with that. Just going to go to Coonagh tomorrow to see the prices there.

Advertisement