Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single working mum

Options
  • 01-05-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Hi all, i am a single mum who works full time, gross income 25k. I don't receive any state assistance, is there anything i'm entitled to, opfp etc or am i over the threshold?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Hi all, i am a single mum who works full time, gross income 25k. I don't receive any state assistance, is there anything i'm entitled to, opfp etc or am i over the threshold?

You are over the limit for ofp. You should apply for family income supplement (FIS) http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/Family-Income-Supplement-FIS---SW-22.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭100200 shih

Look into FIS , If your under €506 per week , with one child you could get help. Citizen advise best place to look

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Thanks very much guys, ideally would love to survive without any social welfare but needs must! Will get fis form tomorrow

Advertisement