Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Papers by Topic

Options
  • 01-05-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Does anybody know of a website where you can search exam papers by topic? For example, if I wanted to see previous exam questions for Maths for just Coordinate Geometry, it will show me a collection of previous questions JUST on Coordinate Geometry?

www.studyclix.ie does exactly this, but unfortunately you have to pay for it after 2 or 3 questions are viewed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

CyanRain wrote: »
    Does anybody know of a website where you can search exam papers by topic? For example, if I wanted to see previous exam questions for Maths for just Coordinate Geometry, it will show me a collection of previous questions JUST on Coordinate Geometry?

www.studyclix.ie does exactly this, but unfortunately you have to pay for it after 2 or 3 questions are viewed.

here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭CyanRain

As far as I can tell, that site only gives the exam papers by year. I'm looking for a handy way of searching exam papers by TOPIC

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Pk9712

CyanRain wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, that site only gives the exam papers by year. I'm looking for a handy way of searching exam papers by TOPIC

Try this for maths http://www.studentxpress.ie/papers/algebra.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 17 wafture

I have exam papers by topic for biology saved on my computer, if anyone wants to send me their email I can forward it to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

wafture wrote: »
    I have exam papers by topic for biology saved on my computer, if anyone wants to send me their email I can forward it to you :)

That would be great thanks! i will sned my email

• Advertisement
Advertisement