Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal Space Wanted (Dublin)

Options
  • 01-05-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey,

4 piece band looking for a rehearsal space to rent on a monthly basis in or around Dublin city centre.

Looking for somewhere pretty central or possibly south side but not too far out. We know all the usual places listed in the resources sticky.

Have bands to share with us and our own pa etc. if needs be so open to looking at any options. Basically all we need is a secure room with electricity, access to a toilet and somewhere we won't disturb the neighbours:)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MarkAGB4L

I know a spot in Blanch if your interested. Very clean and good gear, they'll sort you out. Let me know if you want their details

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Dragonaut

Blanch is too far out for us mate. Looking for something more central. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MarkAGB4L

Dragonaut wrote: »
    Blanch is too far out for us mate. Looking for something more central. Thanks

No problem, this place is run by of my mates and when I told him about you guys he said he'd be more than happy to do a deal with you guys. Give me a shout if your still stuck, Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fizzysky

I can sort you out with a rehearsal space at the five lamps, ten min walk from O'Connell Str, contact me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bedford1

Hi would an industrial estate in Dublin 12 suit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 stephen22

It would for me Bedford as I'm looking for something similar. Can you PM me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mittso

MarkAGB4L wrote: »
    I know a spot in Blanch if your interested. Very clean and good gear, they'll sort you out. Let me know if you want their details

Hi Mark

Would this space still be available to rent? Would be perfect for us we all live in Blanch.

Cheers,

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ENDAGAVIN

Hi there, our studios, Slane Studios are based outside Slane in Co Meath.
    We have the largest rehearsal spaces in Ireland!
    Le Galaxie rented one of our studios during the summer...
    Check out www.slanestudios.com

Advertisement