Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinical Speech and Language Therapy Mature student interview

Options
  • 01-05-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else will be attending TCD for the mature student interview for Clinical Speech and Language Studies on 9th May?

Or if any present mature students that went through the interview process have any tips/info about the interview format/style that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Socialsteps

knock83 wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else will be attending TCD for the mature student interview for Clinical Speech and Language Studies on 9th May?

Or if any present mature students that went through the interview process have any tips/info about the interview format/style that would be great.

Hi there,

I'm just wondering how did you get on at your interview?

I know it's four years on but I'm finding it difficult to chat to others who have applied as mature students for this course..

Advertisement