Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badminton club Dublin 1

Options
  • 01-05-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am moving to Dublin next week and I am looking for badminton clubs in Dublin 1. I'm looking to play also this summer...
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

What standard of play are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cassegrain

I have been playing for 6 years and I do competitions. I'm looking for something fairly serious with training.

Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭g0g

What sort of division are you playing? Maybe consider hopping across the Liffey to somwhere like Mount Pleasant? ESB aren't a million miles away from you either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cassegrain

g0g wrote: »
    What sort of division are you playing? Maybe consider hopping across the Liffey to somwhere like Mount Pleasant? ESB aren't a million miles away from you either.

No idea I was playing in France. Let say medium/low level....
    And I will be working at the airport, so the north of the Liffey would easier.

My club Vikings have a summer club starting the 13th may in Aughrim st. There are different levels of play there from low to high. Its 7euro for the night. Its from 7:30-10. And you get lots of games.

• Advertisement

Also most clubs run from the season september to april. So its a hard time of the year to join a club. Our club is always on the look out for new players. Any division 3 or 4 players out there? We just lost some players as theyre moving away from Dublin so we'll be looking to fill out the teams next season!!!!!

Advertisement