Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting CAO

Options
  • 01-05-2013 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have been trying to get in touch with the CAO for the last week. THey NEVER seem to answer the phone. HAs anyone got through recently and is there an alternate number I can try. Have also emailed but didn;t hear back from that either. Its really urgent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

allyjack wrote: »
    I have been trying to get in touch with the CAO for the last week. THey NEVER seem to answer the phone. HAs anyone got through recently and is there an alternate number I can try. Have also emailed but didn;t hear back from that either. Its really urgent.

Its a well known fact that they are an absolute disgrace when it comes to answering. I tried emailing them about something urgent before, after ringing them 11 times without an answer. I know thats excessive but it is so, so frustrating! You could try sending them a letter if you have the time, I got a reply about 2 weeks later. Its a slow process but at least you're getting somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

My friends have emailed them about things and they've gotten a response within an hour from them you might be lucky!

Advertisement