Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Architecture College assignment-NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Options
  • 01-05-2013 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Well lads, I desperately need help with my computer architecture assignment, it’s due in next week and I haven’t got a clue what to do it on. Google or PayPal would be ideal companies to do it on, trouble is I can’t find anything on the technology they use. I can find loads on their history and how they came to be but nothing on what they use, everyone else in the course was able to do it on where they did their work experience, the likes of PC World, I did mine in the extension of a man's house who fixes people's computers in his spare time so that's out of the question. Can someone please help me find a company that fits the bill with loads of info on their tech because i can find **** all. I'll attach a copy of the assignment (Ignore the dates, we were told we had till the end of the year….and I put it off:()...Thanks lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

Netflix

60% of your module? Due next week? Prepare to repeat the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Clutchkick

Well it only has to be about 3000 words so if i could get some info i could easly get it done over the weekend

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Do feel free to ask specific related questions, but this isn't the place to get your homework answered

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement