Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From JobBridge to BTEA direct transfer between those schemes

Options
  • 01-05-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi friends,

I have a question in relation to the transfer from Internship scheme (JobBridge) into the BTEA, and I hope someone might help me.

My question is: May a period spent on an ongoing Internship Scheme (JobBridge) count towards the qualifying period for the Back to Education Allownace (BTEA)?

and

The most importantly: May I access the BTEA Scheme directly from the Internship Scheme (JobBridge) while I am still on the Internship? I mean, may I leave the Internship voluntarily before it ends in order to directly apply for the BTEA.

I was getting Jobseekers Benefit for 10 months immediately before I commenced my Internship (JobBridge), which means that I am entitled to the BTEA, but I cannot find any information on whether I will be penalised or refused social welfare payments if I voluntarily leave the Internship scheme before it ends. Hmm..

Thank you's for you advice!
    Spasibo,
    The Russkies

May I transfer directly from JobBridge into Back to Education Allowance (BTEA)? 0 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    0%

Advertisement