Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London - Stansted Airport to Belsize Park?

Options
  • 30-04-2013 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi. I am flying to London Stansted on Saturday morning. and i need to know which way is the best way to get to Belsize park? train or bus. p.s i have a few hours to burn as im on the 1st flight Saturday morn.so dont mind if one option is longer. thanks...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Richard Logue

I think the simplest route would be to get the A4 Coach direct to Golders Green and then Northern Line tube southbound to Belsize Park. However there are some weekend possessions on the Northern Line but there would a replacement bus service that would get you to Belsize Park.

It's an hour and ten minutes to Golders Green from Stansted. Coaches leave on the hour and at 20past and 20 to the hour.

www.nationalexpress.com

Trainwise a Stansted Express to Tottenham Hale, then Victoria Line to Euston, followed by Northern Line to Belsize Park. Belsize Park is on the Edgware Branch of the Northern Line.

I'd recommend the coach for weekends and the train at peak times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

If you take the train from Stansted, get off at Tottenham Hale station rather than going all the way into Liverpool Street. Take a tube from here to Euston. 5 stops on the Victoria Line southbound towards Brixton.

At Euston, take the Northern Line northbound on the Edgware branch. Belsize Park is the 4th stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 johnmcnamara87

thanks ill have a look and price up the two options.

Advertisement