Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEBIT TX-CODE = 260

Options
  • 30-04-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

DEBIT TX-CODE = 260

Hi, just noticed this charge on my account of 0.56, can anyone tell me what it is and why i'm being charged this amount (I know it's small but...)

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi The_Rev,

Thanks for posting. 

"DEBIT TX-CODE = 260" refers to current account fees. 

We don't have access to account details at this department although if you are on the Pay as You Go fee option, each transaction would be €0.28c so two transaction charges would be €0.56.  

If you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 a representative will be happy to check the details for you. 
    Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭The_Rev

Hi The_Rev,

Thanks for posting. 

"DEBIT TX-CODE = 260" refers to current account fees. 

We don't have access to account details at this department although if you are on the Pay as You Go fee option, each transaction would be €0.28c so two transaction charges would be €0.56.  

If you call Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 a representative will be happy to check the details for you. 
    Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays. 

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Thanks for letting me know.  Yes, I had over the 3k in my account up until a week or so ago.  
    I removed it in one go to another bank, so my balance is now 0.00

I never did make a transaction when my balance was below the 3k limit, so I guess this fee is because I requested that my account be closed (because I don't want to be with a bank that charges me fees!)

So it's funny that you're charging me a fee to close my account!

Nice one Bank of Ireland.
    Another customer has left the building :)

I guess you'll be invoicing me for this fee next. 
    oh well.

Advertisement