Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowance Form - Landlord section

Options
  • 30-04-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hoping someone can help. I'm in the process of completing the rent allowance form. My landlord (who is also my sister) is based in the UK. She will send over a letter that is basically a copy of the last page, stating all particulars are true etc and sign same. Is this sufficient if I complete the rest of the landlord's section i.e. amount of rent paid, frequency of payment, her PPS no. etc on her behalf or will they require that she physically fill it all out?

Also, will the fact that my sister is my landlord present any problems? I know there's mention of renting from parents, but I'm wondering if siblings are acceptable. Believe, me, there are no 'family rates' anyway so really hope the Welfare Officer sees it the same way...

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement