If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Bellows Duster

  • 30-04-2013 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ Benedict

    Hello all,

    Does anyone know where I can buy a "bellows duster"? This is a container into which insecticide is placed. There is a long nozzle which can be inserted into cracks and awkward places so as to get at insects.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭ FatherLen

    probably the weirdest thread choice for this. you should try D.I.Y. maybe?


  • Registered Users Posts: 30,347 ✭✭✭✭ Penn

    Yeah, not the right forum for this query. As said, try the DIY forum.


This discussion has been closed.