Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landrover Discovery 3

Options
  • 30-04-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Anyone know of a good reliable independent Land rover mechanic in the Dublin North or surrounding counties. I have an issue with a cross over pipe on the exhaust that i need changed.

Its awkward to do from what i am told so preferably would like someone who has done this before.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

Kings 4x4 have a good reputation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Was a body off job to do one of these taking 11.5 hours but there's a revised method now that takes 2.5.

Kings have a good name but a bit pricey apparently, going to be better than a dealer though and they'll know the shortcuts.

A lot of mechanical jobs on D3/4 and RRS are body off, there's a competition among technicians to see who can do it the quickest. Hour and a half is supposedly the record.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

I think Blue Star Motors in Oldtown Co Dublin is Independent LR guy. If you are interested let me know and I can PM his contact details.

Advertisement