Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Soccer

Options
  • 29-04-2013 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

I have never posted before so I am sorry if this has been asked. If so, please link me to the thread.

I'm a 26 year old woman living in Dublin. I have been looking to play some football (soccer) in the evenings or after work maybe in Phoenix Park. I have never really played it much, well I did in secondary school but not since.

Does anyone know any groups that play? Or any organized casual games? I'm not great I just wanna get out into the nice weather and have some fun.

Any advice/suggestions welcome

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 footyfanatic

Hi pandabowl, i know there is a club that arranges men and womens mixed social soccer in dublin, i used to play with them, was always good craic. their website is playballsportsclub.com , not sure if they are still up and running but worth checking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dan man

Thread closed, no soccer threads allowed in Sports Forum.

Contact OP via Private Message if you want to offer any suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement