Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay 'conversion' camps = torture and murder

Options
  • 29-04-2013 3:28pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this article and I am sickened.

I have posted it in the big gay mega thread in the Christianity forum as there was a discussion in that thread where posters complained about teens being 'denied' so-called 'cures'. I would like to see how they can possibly justify this barbarity.
    Home / Current events / Three teens starved, tortured and killed at ‘gay conversion camp’

Three teens starved, tortured and killed at ‘gay conversion camp’
    Posted by: Jamie Clarke in Current events 29 April 2013 0

Three ‘gay and effeminate’ teens have died after being starved and tortured at a camp designed to turn them into ‘men’.
    Raymond Buys, 15, is shown above in a picture taken in April 2011 as undernourished, withered figure battling for his life.
    Only ten weeks prior to this photo being taken, the teen’s parents enrolled him at the Echo Wild Game Rangers training course in South Africa in perfect health.
    When he was admitted to hospital, Buys was severely malnourished, dehydrated, his arm was broken in two places and there were burns and wounds all over his body. He stayed in intensive care for four weeks until he died.
    Camp leader, Alex De Koker, 49, and employee Michael Erasmus, 20, are on trial for charges of murder, child abuse and neglect, along with two cases of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm in relation to Buys’ death.
    ‘I sent my son on this course to make him a better man, to give him a better future,’ Buys’ mother said. ‘I trusted Alex De Koker with his life.’
    She said that her son started the course on 12 January 2011. Over the next two months she spoke to Mr Buys just three times and was told by Mr de Koker that he was self-harming.
    ‘Raymond was only allowed to speak to me on speakerphone,’ she said. ‘When I asked him why he was hurting himself, he told me ‘Mum, I’m not doing it to myself”
    http://sosogay.co.uk/2013/three-teens-starved-tortured-and-killed-at-gay-conversion-camp/

MODS - apologies if the fact that I have posted this in 3 threads counts as spam and please delete if you deem it necessary but I think things like this need to be seen my those who support such 'therapy' and those who it is aimed at and that requires posting in multiple threads.

Comments

Advertisement