Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 Madrid v Dortmund Free Bet Offer

Options
  • 29-04-2013 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Once again this huge offer is back. Goodluck to all!

Place a pre-match bet on the Real Madrid v Dortmund game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake during the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50*).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

The only issue is the website will be very slow or down when the game kicks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Will be availing of this again, thanks OP.

Hopefully the website won't crash and screw me over this time.

Will have to have a look into the bets later/tomorrow see what's what.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Had the 1-1 in Real-Utd last time at 7-1 and missed out on a 2-2 in Chelsea-Shaktar earlier in season with last minute Moses winner.

As its a free bet I usually like to go for long odds but really not sure how this might go.

Tempted by 4-1 Madrid win @ 19/1 but perhaps a 3-1 win or 2-2 draw worth the punt. Have had a look at all the markets and nothing jumping out at me. Next goal to be a penalty @ 10/1 could be worth a look at some stage if Madrid are piling on the pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Just joined B365, so I get my first deposit doubled(right?), and get a free in play bet in this match. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

If anyone is opening a new a/c to avail of this offer and wants and extra 25e bonus under the refer a friend scheme you can drop me a PM. I've also completed their specified wagering requirements so good to go. You can remove this post if you feel it is inappropriate mods. AFAIK it must go through the referral before you reg your details on the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

The way I like to play these is to use the free bet on the same pre-game bet in order to get good value.

For example, say you like Madrid on the asian corners handicap (i.e. -3.5 @1.9). €50 on pre-match, and the in-play bet right after kick-off would give you a potential win of €90 (€45x2) for a risk of €50. Therefore you are getting 9/5 about a 9/10 shot.

Not sure what to play on this game though, had hoped the Madrid corner markets would of been better priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I'd be approaching it my putting on a very short priced bet(there are no specific limits to this in the t+c's). I'd back over 0.5 goals pre game and then you basically have a free bet in play. I'd usually back under 4.5 first half goals, but with the teams playing and the tie balanced the way it is I'd avoid the 'safe' unders bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I usually avail of these offers as well.
    Backed over 3.5 Dortmund corners, will they suss my options in-play. Next goalscorer would represent some value.

I get the feeling Reus will get in on the act tonight, lets just hope they managed 4 corners anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

Considering Ronaldo to score first and goal scored between 1-20 mins- Timecast 5/1

or Own goal yes @ 8/1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

site hasnt crashed yet lol

lewand anytime 11/8 with my free 50

gonna go ambitious with my second free 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I still haven't got my 100% deposit bet thing yet. My balance has it there, yet whenever I try to use it it says that my account has no money. Sorry for the OT question.

you gotta place the bet sometime during the match

if it loses they refund but you must
    use your own money

50 on 2-2 12/1
    had my mind made up before it started to do one ambitious one

lol, quick edit there

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

took Real to score in both halves @ Evens

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭seklly

Went for O2.5 Real Madrid Cards @ 10/11 pre-match

Final Score 0-0 @ 14/1 in-play (is there any chance?!!)

seklly wrote: »
    Went for O2.5 Real Madrid Cards @ 10/11 pre-match

Final Score 0-0 @ 14/1 in-play (is there any chance?!!)

never say never but it would be incredible for
    this to finish scoreless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Dortmund might actually go on and win this on the break now. Backed Madrid to win 4-1 after :(

mailburner wrote: »
    never say never but it would be incredible for
    this to finish scoreless

There's my cards in, 10 minutes + injury time to hold out for the 0-0, can it be done?! There have been some chances!

There's my cards in, 10 minutes + injury time to hold out for the 0-0, can it be done?! There have been some chances!

unlucky man to come that close

So close, made it to 83 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

how long does it usually take before you get your money back?

• Advertisement

how long does it usually take before you get your money back?

its usually hours and i'd say 2-3hrs minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭daviddunne1992

mailburner wrote: »
    its usually hours and i'd say 2-3hrs minimum
    thanks I thought they were robbing me lol

no prob
    been there waiting and wondering :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

i had 2 bets
    over 4.5 cards
    and over 5.5 cards

both won but in running was payed out before the one i had placed earlier , there was probably a lot of bets tonight so might take a while to do them all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

So close, made it to 83 minutes!

I hope to god you layed it.

mines in now

Luap wrote: »
    I hope to god you layed it.

Had just deposited €300 to betfair to put a lay in at 2.0, goal went in as the money did so no chance to lay! €46 profit from the cards bet softens the blow a bit

Also in-play losing bet has been refunded for me now as well.

Advertisement