Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% orr M&S today only (Monday 29th)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭magmay

Also free delivery over €35

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭morton

Thanks o/p - took advantage of the 20% off shopping today.

By doing a quick google, I found a promo code for an additional 15% off!
    My shopping cart was €145, reduced to €116.40 with 20% off and promo code brought it down to €98.94 and free delivery.

Promo code is : GROUPSCHEMES

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CathyMelbin

My cart was only 8 euro. Didnt get any 20% off maybe due to that.. But the 15% off code worked . Thanks OP and morton :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

My cart was only 8 euro. Didnt get any 20% off maybe due to that.. But the 15% off code worked . Thanks OP and morton :)

I was after a pair of trousers. 20% doesn't seem to be applied though, even though it is to the same make in all other colours, and is applied on the uk website. Annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

20% doesnt work on "sale" items, might be why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    I was after a pair of trousers. 20% doesn't seem to be applied though, even though it is to the same make in all other colours, and is applied on the uk website. Annoying.

I'm having a similar issue with these trousers

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Autograph-Flat-Front-Trousers-with-Wool/Parent_T151652A,en_IE,pd.html?dwvar_Parent__T151652A_color=F0&start=#top

Is that working for nay of you?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Brilliant spot Op - thanks a million!!
    Just got 4 pairs school trousers and 4 school jumpers and a baby outfit for a total of €42odd :D

Btw, for anyone using the site for the first time you can use the Code MNSIE too ... both the GROUPSCHEMES and MNSIE codes work together so a fantastic deal

Advertisement