Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea kitchen drawer & cup board fronts

Options
  • 28-04-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Ikea kitchen drawer & cup board fronts, looking for some drawer & cup board fronts for my parents kitchen, anyone know where I might get some? Been to Ikea & they don't have them any more. We're looking for 'yellow-white' which is like a cream colour for the Adel style kitchen:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Have you tried The Kitchen Drawer Emporium? It's on third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

At a stretch, have you tried "Stuff Ikea used to sell". They are on Georges St in Dublin. Fantastic staff. Very helpful. Loads of useful odds and sods. Mostly sods though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Helpdesk

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭Jack Lumber

Have you tried McDonalds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I have heard a rumour that there are businesses entirely devoted to the manufacture, supply and fitting of these elusive kitchen necessities.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

sirrah wrote: »
    Ikea kitchen drawer & cup board fronts, looking for some drawer & cup board fronts for my parents kitchen, anyone know where I might get some? Been to Ikea & they don't have them any more. We're looking for 'yellow-white' which is like a cream colour for the Adel style kitchen:confused:

The local council tip should wet their whistles somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

You've come to the right place, After Hours does very good kitchens

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement