Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account revival after a year. Changes?

Options
  • 28-04-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭

I'm going to start up my account again after stopping for almost a full year. I'm already downloading the 22gb patch and I'm getting Mists of Pandaria during the week.

Aside from the expansion pack, have there been any changes that I should be aware of? And if there are any class changes or anything changed in that category, I'm a level 50 Blood Elf (is it Blood Elf?, I can't remember).

Long story short, any changes in the last year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Yeah. The talent system has been completely revamped. No longer works in a tree format. You choose your class role and automatically have the role's spells, but pick from a small amount of talents.

There are plenty of other changes, but if you're only level 50, you probably wouldn't notice the majority of them. Just log in, play and figure it out as you go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Thank yooou it's nice to get a straight answer on this site! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Yeah lots and lots of changes, the biggest being the talent system, as the person above said. The talent system now is better and allows you to interchange for different situations.

The new expansion has been really good though, the questlines are great and zones are fantastic. The raid content is pretty good so far too. I'm currently on a break but will be back towards the end of the expansion hopefully.

Happy gaming :)

Advertisement