Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 weeks to go and i know nothing on business!!!!

Options
  • 28-04-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

help guys, i'm really desparate! i'm doing ok in all my subjects except business, i find it very complicated n boring so i dnt really study it but now i really need to something about it... i failed the mocks (38%) after cramming the night before lol... i really dont know how to approach it and i really need to do well in it, i've tried going through the exam papers n trying to answer questions but that's not really healping as i know nothing... also i am sure that my teacher makes it more complicated that it actually is which isnt helping either...
    how do you study business? And can i do well with 5 weeks left? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

If you can,try and pick up a copy of less stress more success,has everything you need for the LC exam and is way shorter than any textbook. Practice the exam papers too, the exam questions constantly repeat so you can predict a few sections of the course that nearly always come up :)

Advertisement