Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous Driving conviction

Options
  • 28-04-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at becoming a paramedic but have a drink driving conviction from 7 years ago. My licence is clean now. Is a clean licence enough? Or do you have to show evidence of previous driving?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭sjb25

risteard7 wrote: »
    I'm looking at becoming a paramedic but have a drink driving conviction from 7 years ago. My licence is clean now. Is a clean licence enough? Or do you have to show evidence of previous driving?

They ask for full clean liecence at application so I'm sure you may pass that the do ask for a printout from the tax office of endorsments etc so id assume that may be on it im not sure but also at Garda vetting stage you may have a problem as the conviction would come to light then what would happin I'm not sure somebody more knowleable may no or give hse recruitment in manorhamilton a call the should be able to tell you straight

Advertisement