Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Falconno4

If ya have a look around the forum you will find a fair few threads on cleaners, reckon you will find one there.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Quick question for anyone who has a cleaner

How much do they charge?

How often do they get them?

What work gets done

Im strongly thinking about getting on for a few hours a month

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Continent Simian

Thank you Falcon Number 4. I did have a look before posting, but with no luck.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has a cleaner they could recommend in the Dublin 15 area.

Kev, I can't speak for everyone, but I believe how ofter and what to do depends on what you want. The price varies wildly too (But €10 an hour seems to be the absolute minimum).

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I have a cleaner who comes once a month for 4 hours. She changes 10euro phr and is very good.
    In the 4 hours she'll get the whole house dusted and hoovered and floors mopped. She'll also give the bathroom and kitchen a good scrub. I have the place fairly tidy before she comes. Pm me for her details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    I have the place fairly tidy before she comes.

What's the point in a cleaner then? That's irish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

robertxxx wrote: »
    What's the point in a cleaner then? That's irish!

I know where everything goes in my house and I'd prefer for her to spend her time doing the jobs I hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Freddie2008

Do you know if the lady who cleans for you would travel to Dublin 4, to clean a 2 bed apartment. I'd need to get it done this Mon Tues Wed or Thurs this week if possible?

Advertisement