Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on a football accumulator?

Options
  • 27-04-2013 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was thinking of putting on a 50p bet on football on about 16 teams as an accumulator but don't really know what teams to pick and just wondering if anyone had a good selection of teams to pick. I will probably be picking UK teams

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

I was thinking of putting on a 50p bet on football on about 16 teams as an accumulator but don't really know what teams to pick and just wondering if anyone had a good selection of teams to pick. I will probably be picking UK teams
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,889 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Eh??? Pick teams you think will win (or draw) not exactly rocket science. Getting 16 up is a near impossibility

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Is it though? If you did it every week for a season 50p on two matches from 8 different divisions surely you'd be in with a decent chance(maybe not picking who will win but bts/over 2.5) I think its possible but really have to put a good bit of thought into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

Best advice i can give regarding accumulators is to back 2 or 3 garunteed wins like manu at home to reading then one outside bet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Is it though? If you did it every week for a season 50p on two matches from 8 different divisions surely you'd be in with a decent chance(maybe not picking who will win but bts/over 2.5) I think its possible but really have to put a good bit of thought into it.

There's a reason that such bets usually are 10,000/1 odds...

You'd probably be better off trying to take that 50p, and doubling it via a single well researched bet and building it slowly from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement