Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost: Fender B-Bender Telecaster and box of pedals/cables

Options
  • 27-04-2013 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey all,
    I'm after leaving my Fender Telecaster and silver metal box of pedals in the boot of a taxi. We flagged it down on Friday night from South Mall to Firkin Crane at 8:20 or so. It's almost identical to this guitar:
    B%20BENDER%20TELE-1.jpg

As my only guitar and main instrument it's hugely important to me and would be crippling to lose, both because of it's sentimental value and because i'm a student who couldn't afford to replace it.

The pedals are an OCD Drive, DD7 Delay and TU-2 Tuner.

I THINK that the taxi driver's name was Thomas Piggott, which my friend remembered from reading his card. He may not know the guitar is in his boot.
    If anyone hears or sees anything matching the description please message me,
    Thanks a million,
    Aengus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Milly33

Did you ever get it back, he surly must have noticed it in the boot at this stage

Advertisement