Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I have been reported for Welfare Fraud

Options
  • 27-04-2013 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

My boyfriend and i have split up. He does not live in the house with me so i applied for lone parent. A neighbour told another neighbour that she had reported me last week for co-habiting and claiming one-parent. This is not true and i know i will be able to prove this. I'm so anxious about when i am going to be investigated though. How long does it take and what will happen? What will he/she say when she comes?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

if you haven't done anything wrong then you will have nothing to worry about. just explain everything to the inspector when or if they call. they will usually call to your home and have a chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 s14o63tlibd8vz

do you know when that will be though? a week, 3 weeks? months? I just want my explanation over and done with!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

There is no way for anyone but the dept to know the time line involved.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement